Shiloh United Methodist Church seeks to “love the one and only” in Paragould and Greene County. We strive to “love the one and only Jesus Christ,” “love the one and only outcast,” and “love the one and only Paragould.” We do this by engaging in worship and small group study, by engaging those in need of love where they are, and by collecting items each month for local service agencies and food pantries.
Worship with Us
11:00 A.M. Sunday mornings
Our worship service is a traditional worship service with occasional gospel favorites from the 20th century. In months where there are five Sundays, our youth select the music for the fifth Sunday. Pastor Ed Seay uses Preaching Series’ to connect the gospel with the challenges facing our culture and society.
Grow with us
Sunday Mornings – 9:45 A.M.
- Little Rascals – Pre-K to 1st Grade
- Rockin’ Christians – 2nd Grade to 6th Grade
- Youth – 7th Grade to 12th Grade
- Understanding the Message – Adults
- Young at Heart – Senior Adults
Sunday Evenings – 6:30 P.M. (at our sister church Pruett’s Chapel UMC)
- Pastor’s Small Group
- This group meets to study God’s Word using a book study by a noted Christian author. Currently we are studying prayer using Phillip Yancey’s book Prayer: Does It Make Any Difference?
Wednesday Evenings – 6:00 P.M.
- WOW Youth – 7th Grade to 12th Grade – meets at Shiloh Youth House
- WOW Kids – 1st Grade to 6th Grade – meets at our sister church Pruett’s Chapel (bus leaves from Shiloh at 5:30 P.M.)
- WOW Adults
Thursday Mornings – 10:00 A.M.
- Pastor’s Bible Study
Second Thursday of Each Month
- Parables and Pilsners – 6:00 P.M. – Brick Oven Pizza
Serve with us
- Share Group – Meets at 10:00 A.M. on the Second Tuesday of Each Month
- Mission Outreach – 5:00 P.M. on the Second Tuesday of Each Month
- Mobile Food Pantry – Black River Technical College in Paragould – 9:30 A.M. – Second Thursday of Each Month